Enterprise-level & professional B2B Dental Writing
what i do:
My name is Haleigh (HAIL-lee) and I write about teeth and everything else it takes to create more healthy smiles in the world.
Projects I've completed:
- patient-facing educational content
- oral care product advertising materials
- marketing copy for clinical and laboratory products
- instructional guides for laboratory processes
- marketing letters
- product reviews for industry publications
- dental practice website copy
- white papers
Clinical experience as an RDH, a love for learning and helping others learn, a knack for writing, and years of marketing insights combine in one unique writer that you'll be glad to have on your side.
I specialize in writing copy and educational resources that inform dental professionals and practice owners. I've even produced thought leadership pieces for some of the most respected names in the dental industry. My unique B2B writing experiences have helped me develop expertise in topics that frequently overlap in dental practice such as business strategy and finance.
To guarantee that my work is always insightful and impactful, I stay informed of the latest trends in both the dental industry and in the digital marketing arena.
I'm currently undertaking studies in brand strategy, thought leadership, and advertising psychology to help my clients engage more effectively with their target audience.
The Value I bring:
- On-the-ground experience as a dental clinician
- Insight into the feelings and motivations of dental professionals
- Familiarity with medical terminology and technical terms used in dentistry
- Experience with creative, technical, and corporate writing styles
- Ability to adapt to brand guidelines
- Ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders and fellow creatives
- Fine-tuned writing and editing processes
- Excellent communication skills
who i work with:
Although I'm an independent contractor, I absolutely love feeling like a helpful and valued part of an energized team. I welcome inquiries from marketing professionals and business owners in the dental industry who have a clear vision, an openness to collaboration and fresh ideas, and a drive to achieve results.
To learn more about my experience and availability for new projects, please send me an email by clicking on the link below.
I'd love to hear from you.
Hello. I'm Haleigh.
Born and raised in the United States, I practiced dental hygiene for a few years before I took up traveling and writing in 2015. I've since settled down in the heart-stoppingly beautiful country of Nepal. I divide my time between writing and stints of volunteering or touring the country with my husband on our motorcycle.